Heineke Burke LLC provides cost-effective representation for owners, operators, and tenants who have been sued by those who claim they have been injured on their property. We understand the variety of business interests at stake when it comes to developing a litigation plan. We make sure our client’s interests are our priority.
Premises liability issues for injuries occurring on a business’s property require careful investigation and legal analysis. We provide our clients with a straightforward assessment of their potential exposure so they can decide the most successful approach to proceed.
We regularly handle cases throughout Illinois involving many types of premises, including:
- Restaurants, bars, and fast food establishments
- Apartment buildings
- Construction sites
- Convenience stores and gas stations
- Shopping centers and stand-alone retail stores
- Adult & family entertainment establishments
- Parking garages
- Retailers, office buildings, and shopping malls
- Stadiums and arenas